Sunday 5 February 2012

I Love Brooks!

I just love Brooks products!

I am the proud owner of numerous Brooks items including these :-)







I must say the Team Pro Vans LTD Edition is my favorite but everything from the standard black B17 to the  Brixton Bag is amazing quality! Pictured above are the Team Pro and my newest addition, the blue B17 (of which we can order if you are interested...).

We have a large range of Brooks items in stock at all times. We have a great range of popular saddles and we also keep the accessories like the trouser straps, mud flaps, maintenance kits and toe straps for example. 

We can get all of the Brook product range so give us a call and we can see if its in stock! Pop down to see what we have in store too! There is a lot to see!

Ritch@KR

No comments:

Post a Comment