Friday 26 August 2011

Here is an interesting article...

Bike Biz have commented on the Sustrans project 'Free Range Kids'.

Its a great idea to get kids out and about more of the time. When people compare bikes to the latest in computer games or other trends it can be seen as quite 'old school' in terms of technology. I would like to see more people buying bikes as gifts as well as a proper means of transport and fun. After all riding a bike is fun! I also think that the more you ride a bike the more enjoyable it becomes. Even commuting to work can be enjoyable... no really :-) 

See.. Hes loving it!

I must say I'm not sure on the term 'free range'. I imagine a packet in the supermarket selling 'Free Range Kids' a bit weird... :-)

Read the full article here:


Ritch@KR


No comments:

Post a Comment